Secret Admirer

    Secret Admirer?

    A few weeks ago I started to receive Outside Magazine in my mailbox. I used to subscribe to this magazine but my subscription ended over a year ago, so I was surprised to see this rag start showing up again. I go to their site and my account login still works and it tells me that I owe no money but I do have a 1 year subscription that expires in February 2012. Where did this come from I wondered? Then it hit me; I have a secret admirer who is trying to ply me with gifts, gifts like subscriptions to magazines I used to read.
    I'm sure this is what she looks like.
    As soon as my secret admirer reveals herself I will gladly reciprocate with gifts of my own. I can make awesome mix tapes. Everybody who knows me knows how awesome my mix tapes are whenever I give them one. I also found the exact Walkman I had as a kid and I bought one off of Ebay so I could rock my own mix tapes from time to time. I loved my Sony sports Walkman and it served me well until my sister borrowed it. I didn't want to loan it to her because my sister is not one you loan things to unless you fully expect to never see them again or you are okay with your shit coming back broken. I tried to say NO but my parents reassured me that she would take care of it and if she broke it they would replace it for me. Well it came back missing the fucking volume knob, and the folks failed to fulfill their promise to me. That's life.Source URL: http://ninjagirrl.blogspot.com/2011/09/secret-admirer.html
    Visit Ninja Girrl for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive